måndag 9 februari 2009

Today's been another long day. I'm not really understanding how the weather works? The sun shines, but it feels 10x's colder than yesterday...It's quite interesting:P I developed my first picture today(by myself)! Its really an awesome thing I must say.

^fun? at school? what?^
We didn't have biology today b/c theres a lab this week and it's broken up into two groups so I'll be going on Wednesday...Otherwise I would have that great six hours between Religion and Swedish on Wednesday. We finished the day off with Physics. I made a little stop into town, and went straight back home to change for Golf practice, which was tonight at 6:30. It was alot of fun today, I might even be looking forward to the next practice;)(did I mention we have to practice inside, it was 0 degrees outside)

Inga kommentarer: