lördag 14 februari 2009

^Did Someone Forget Their Glove?^

Lowest Temperature of the Day(yesterday): -9 degrees celcius

Yesterday was the first day of another break of the many breaks we have had this school year, something they call Sport Lov. I had photography class again and made some more copies. To one point the teacher said that I could leave, but I really wanted to stay:P I ended the day with a movie with Nina. Great Movie!! Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist-->


Some very cute pictures @ http://lilldabz.blogg.se/ ;)

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

酒店經紀,酒店兼差,酒店上班,酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店經紀,
酒店兼差酒店上班,酒店經紀,酒店打工,童裝批發,日領現領,
酒店喝酒,制服店,酒店小姐,假日打工,酒店經紀,伴唱小姐,酒店上班,酒店兼差,酒店小姐,酒店公關,禮服店,酒店公關假日打工,酒店上班,禮服店,禮服店,寒假打工,制服店,便服店,暑假打工,寒假打工,酒店領檯,鋼琴酒吧,酒店打工,酒店上班,酒店小姐,酒店公關,制服店,寒假打工,暑假打工,假日打工,酒店兼差,八大行業,八大行業,酒店上班,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,酒店上班,酒店兼差,制服店,暑假打工,寒假打工,假日打工,

Ann sa...

What does this mean?

Anonym sa...

Sportlov, Påsklov, Sommarlov, Höstlov and Jullov. If it weren't for the Students, teaching would be the best job ever :) Then again, my mom was a teacher before she retired and I know there was a lot of after hours work.

You tell an interesting story. I came across this blog because I'm curious as to how foreigners perceive Sweden. Even though you're Swedish, you still have an outsider perspective which I find interesting.

Ann sa...

haha..well..thank you:)