söndag 15 februari 2009

A Lovely Sunday*

I'm really beginning to miss my ball partner... He hasn't been able to make to the last two now, today being the second. I just hope he feels better by next Sunday...cross your fingers;) It's getting kind of difficult for me(the dances are very technical), and i've made for every practice so far. To be on the more positive side of things, it's still blast to go to the practices. I've been lucky enough to practice with others that were also by themself. Thank goodness:P
^Picture from todays practice^
Last night I went to the LHC hockey game where it went kind of horrible, they scored, we scored, they scored and then they scored(again). Not to fun. It was fun with the company though. I went with my new family and ran into their friend Birgitta Bille. Fun fun. And then to finish the wonderful Valentines Day, a night spent with great friends(and Melodifestivalen(Eurovision)). PERFECT!
In just 1 hour and 30 minutes I will be in the gym working hard...Wish me luck;)

^A picture from outside my new home(this morning)..YAY for sun!^

Inga kommentarer: