fredag 20 februari 2009

Pizza, Sune, and Bring It On...

Last night I walked in my boots 35 minutes to Nathalies apartment to have dinner and fun with some of the girls on the elite golf team. We all had a blast! I came a little earlier to watch Mamma Mia(great movie)! Definitely alot of swedish stuff I need to do before I leave. Something called Sune, a movie from the early 90's approximately an hour was spent repeating lines from the movies. It was fun just listening though ..hihi... We even tried mocking spirit fingers and the intro cheer to Bring It On. It's big here too! I think it might of been the 15th time someone asked me if teenagers in the U.S. are really like the ones in My Super Sweet 16... Shows how much Sweden is being influenced by TV from the U.S. It not really a bad thing, but its not a great thing either.
^Nathalie, Me, och Jonna^

Inga kommentarer: