söndag 8 februari 2009

Late Night Blog

Wondering why this post is so late? well, its because today was a good day and I felt like sharing a little with you--> It started with Disney On Ice with Nathalie(which was amazing!), then dinner with my family(at Texas Longhorns Restaurant),
and to finish the day, we watched the premiere of Eurovision! The girl who sang the famous I'm a Big Big Girl in a Big Big World was in the contest(I thought that was neat). Pretty much right after that I went straight to packing...and yes, tonight was the first time I actually started packing, and now it's actually being the same day as I move. Next time I'll be a better planner;) I really hope so at least:P
I'm thinking that Sweden wants to be American. Why you may ask? Well, it turns out Forever 21 is going to open a store here in Sweden and I went to the store the other day(yesterday) and saw Peanut M&M's w/ a big sign saying new candy!!
Next time I post anything I should be in my new house...wish me luck:)

Inga kommentarer: