söndag 8 februari 2009

First Night in My New home

^My Bags(most of it;)...)^
So moving was huge mixture of feelings. I was sad to leave my first family, I grew really close with them and I am happy to move in with my new family. We had a "welcome to family" dinner tonight. Which was delicious. Now I'm unpacking getting myself comfortable in my new home, where I will be until June... Long time, but I know its going to go by in a flash. It's kind of scary to think about actually. The sun is starting to come out and it's making Sweden seem just that much more beautiful:) Tomorrow morning I get to walk to school. It turns out that the school is to close to take the bus and with all the slushy snow, its hard to ride my bike. But I'm excited about photography b/c I get to start getting my pictures ready to be made in the dark room(it even sounds cool:P)

^My New Room^

^Kola^

Inga kommentarer: