tisdag 10 februari 2009

^This picture was taken at 10 in the morning with the sun shining its brightest!^
I slept in till about 9 this morning and woke up to see that the temperature outside was -4 degrees. I was ready for the sun... I walked to school today. Yay! It takes approximately 15 minutes to walk to school, pretty sweet I must say:) We had biology this morning where we named the parts of the heart. AwEsOMe b/c i learned it two years ago! Tomorrow will truely bring back the memories. We get the opportunity to disect lungs and hearts. Exciting i know;) I ended the day with my environmental(miljö) class, which ended around 4:30. We finished a project and now we don't have our next class till 3 weeks from now.

*I completely forgot to mention that I met a guy from Conneticut yesterday! Well, I met a guy from Conneticut yesterday! Fun!! He went to school at West Virginia(i think). I met him at H&M, I knew he was from USA after I saw him with a baseball hat and nike sneakers(not many people where those in Sweden) and then it helped when he started speaking english with someone who worked there. A story that you can share with friends and family:P

Inga kommentarer: