lördag 7 februari 2009

Snow in Febuary?

It kind of feels like alot happened yesterday...even though I don't really think it did. I had school, Swedish Languge History(thats 1 class) and Photography. I did my first ever copies! SO cool!! I couldn't stop thinking of the movies where they have the dark rooms. I looked out the window to see this this morning. AMAZING!(the picture on the left).The question is why when everybody is ready for sun/heat..then comes all the snow? When I got home I noticed that Ulla and Calle were in the process of making a snowman. So I went straight to helping;) It was a very long time ago I madea a real snowman(i've done an iceman)..>>
Last night was a simple night with popcorn and a movie, more specificly The Happening! scary, and not so fun when you ride your bike home alone... Funny story happened before we started the movie, me and two others walked to the store, and on the way back, we notice snowballs coming from behind a vehicle straight at us...making it a challenge, i think. So we started fighting back, but they were definitely prepared. It felt like four would come all at once. It was officially my first snowball war:P
My new jacket is amazing! I didn't know it was possible to be that warm, when its so cold outside:)

Inga kommentarer: