söndag 1 februari 2009

Sooo Saturday...

Yesterday was a Saturday, also the day I planned to feel better and do things. So I did. Not exactly the mood I was hoping for, but I did everything I set out to do;) I got the dress, now it will only take 3 months to get. When I left the store I was so happy to leave the store and get air. Oh, and definitely discovered it was a sinus infection. Fun..I know... After I went straight to Ullas to fika(im beginning to seriously love that word). I'm pretty sure I had the greatest Semlor of my life yesterday. SO GOOD. Thats a Semla.
That night I was at the top of game and set out to my friends house to hang out before they moved later into town. I made it there without fainting, so I thought then I could make it at least a little while. Home early was the right choice that night;)
I look like a party pooper, but i wasn't...I promise!...(at least I hope not:P)

Inga kommentarer: