fredag 20 februari 2009

Fun Times

Quick Update on what happened tonight, before I go to bed. I went to the gym tonight with Viktoria for an hour and went in the opposite direction afterwards to go get my bike, that I get to use while i'm with my new family. So we walked about 20 minutes until I finally got my bike, then noticed that the bikes wheels had only little air in them so we went to fill them up. And since I'm so genius, my friend cut his hair and we were pretty much right where he lived so we rode our bikes by fast by his house. After I was ready to ride my bike home and about 5 meters from his house, I got a flat tire! Awesome, I know;) So in - degrees celcius I got walk to where I got the bike, leave it and walk to where the nearest bus could come and get me and wait another 10 minutes in - degrees celcius! LOVELY!!! Needless to say I was happy to be home by the time I got home:P Good times.... I would like to thank Viktoria for being there the entire time:D

2 kommentarer:

Michelle sa...

love you

Anonym sa...

hahaha det var roligt :D