torsdag 12 februari 2009

^Outside the window the schools flag was waving^
I only had two classes today, actually three but the third one I couldn't make it to because of the amazing rotary lunch we had today! Anders was able to get a man with cerebral palsy to come and a motivational speech. I say this alot, but I actually started crying at the end of his speech. He was 44 years old, lives alone, and can do everything on his own! He was simply fantastic!! We had physics before that, where me and two others brought snacks for fika. My new family offered to give two cakes they had made versus me baking... And to top that great act of kindness, the cakes were delicous:) I'll bake next time. I had some time tonight to go into town with Klara, before her and Lovisa go to Austria. Tonight me and 5 otheres got to go to the theater and see something called En Drömspel( a dream game)...i think;) Pure genius, I must say:P

^During group projects(oh, and one from physics)^

Inga kommentarer: