torsdag 16 oktober 2008

Yes for College

I've officially started my college application to Texas Tech. YAY!! I've actually accomplished one of the many things on the list I have to do:) Today was pretty much spent in town looking for a dress that I never found. Not cool. So now I get to see if I can borrow a dress from a friend.
It's always fun with some bad news(being really sarcastic), it turns out I'm two weeks late on registering for voting in the elections, Obama vs. McCain. One of the biggest elections ever, and the first one I could have been a part of, and its to late. Not so exciting I must say. Theres always the next election.
Yesterday I had my second ever swedish class. It was alot of fun. We all got to tell stories about anything from whenever in a circle around a candle and next class we all get to tell another story as a grade. I have to think of something to talk about for 4 minutes, we'll have to see what I can come up with:)

Inga kommentarer: