måndag 13 oktober 2008

Stressing!

The one thing I was hoping not to experience while I was here, stress, is beginning to happen. The things on my list to do now, most of which need to be done before next week:
  1. I have to order the yearbook(think it might be late, and to top it off I wouldn't even know how to do it)
  2. I have to order my graduation hat(the same thing as number 1)>>>>
  3. I have to apply to college(about 4 different ones before November, no later than Christmas).
  4. I have to by a jacket since I forgot the fleece I've been using since I got here in Stockholm.
  5. I have to by a dress for an awesome party this weekend.
  6. I need to read 25 pages in a swedish book.

Hopefully I can get it all done with blacking out:) So I should probably start by going to bed for midnight tonight(I don't REALLY go to bed that late;).

Inga kommentarer: