söndag 5 oktober 2008

Lazy Sunday


There is rain in these^ picures I promise:)

Not so much for today's schedule. It turns out it was Bullens Day yesterday, a swedish pastry, there kind of like cinamon rolls but not as big. So today it's creme cakes' day. It's been raining all day today, so I thought why not make some of my own bullar:) I'm just hoping they all turn out ok.
This weekends movies:



I love movies! Camp Rock just had it's movie premiere Friday night(a little late). It's first premiere was on June 20! Last night we had another movie night and saw 4o year old virgin and employee of the month. Both of which the 3 people I was with had never heard of! They especially enjoyed the virgin movie, I think?


Random Thought of the Day: H&M is the greatest store in the world, but it doesn't seem like it can come to Texas. Kind of frustrating. I'm hoping by the time I come home they might have one there. But while I'm here in Sweden i'm going to enjoy it as much as possible:)



Follow'>http://www.bloglovin.com/blogg/218947/living-in-sweden?claim=ruzexm31avr">Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Inga kommentarer: