måndag 27 oktober 2008

Not much time....

I´m officially in Las Palmas. The flight was pretty much not any better than I thought it would be...I still can´t hear anything:( Saturday I pretty much didn´t leave the house until we had dinner, and then Sunday I went outside in the sun for about 2 hours and then ended up coming to the house where I fell asleep! Today was so far the best day. I woke up feeling `ok`, and went out by the pool to lay out. It ended up getting kind of cold so we went for a walk down the beach about 3 1\2 kilometers. I´ve definitely missed the sun though. Now I just came back from being at a restaurant with 2 other families for 3 hours. I really dont think they wanted us to leave. Don´t have much time to be on the computer since we don´t have one here I got to borrow one. I most likely now will do a week update when I come home next Tuesday.

Inga kommentarer: