fredag 10 oktober 2008

Brisket?

Well this morning was interesting. I was completely embarassed when my familys friend came to clean the house and I was sleeping! and then to top it off the doorbell rings and usually I don't open it, but because it rang twice I felt that it might be important, so I answered the door to two younger looking guys asking to fix something on the house. Not cool since I wasn't really dressed. So now I've just finished packing for this weekend. I'm off to Stockholm in about 4 hours... hopefully:)
But before I can go to Stockholm, I have to go to my cooking class to make a Brisket.
<--This is what I'm hoping it will look like...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

answer: my ipod is about a year or something like that. do you also have an ipod or just a ordinary mp3? :)