lördag 18 oktober 2008

Stupid dress stress is making me forget to write in my blog! Tonight is the big night, birthday party where supposedly 170 people are invited. Not too many people:) I'm really excited though I have 5 dresses to choose from and I'm struggeling to choose...I'll probably end up choosing a dress last minute as if this isn't last minute as it is.

Sad but true, yesterday was my last ever cooking class at Anders Ljungstedts Skolan EVER!! It was a fun class and I got to learn alot, from making bread, to meat, to sweets:)

It ended up becoming an Idol 2008 night last night, when I got home. I can't believe Robin was put in the bottom two! Don't really "understand"....(suprising) But now I have to clean so I can have fun tonight.

On the way home I saw the moon and thought it looked pretty:)

Inga kommentarer: