måndag 6 oktober 2008

A whole 15 min. late...

This week I have no school except for my cooking classes which are this morning and friday afternoon. So this morning my alarm clock(cell phone) went off at 6.15 but i turned it off and thought i would sleep a few extra minutes. I ended up waking up to my uncles voice asking if I was awake at 7.45. I usually leave at 7.40 on Monday mornings if I want to make it on time to class. I was kind of flipping out:) I ended making it to class, late.
This weeks cooking theme is international food, so why not make some food from Texas. I started thinking about just doing the simple hamburger, but then my teacher wanted something a little bit harder to do. Now I'm going to make a brisket. I've never even made a normal steak! Oh well, we'll have to see what happens on Friday:)

Sweden looks like this today^(don't be fooled by the blue sky though, it's freezing)

Inga kommentarer: