söndag 19 oktober 2008

So Emelie will probably win the party of the year. I started off going to Klara's house before and then left her house with 20+ people to a club in Linköping. So much fun! The Bond Kapelette(a crazy awesome swedish band) ended up coming and my entire class was there. Definitely got to meet alot more people and learned alot! In Sweden i guess its a trend to go to a kebab bar after a party. Of course it would start to rain as we left. Not exactly cool I must say... Happy Birthday Emelie!!!!! Oh did I mention she sewed her own dress. It was gorgeous! It doesn't get cooler than that!Today was time to sleep in, I ended up forgetting that we were going to have lunch with my aunts family so I had about an hour to look some what ok. After 7 hours of 2 inch heels and then waking up to figure out that I would get to walk all the way into town.....no comment. Not much more to say than, OW! Now i'm at home and going to finish my swedish homework and continue my application. YAY!
(Pictures above On left: Before rain, On right: After Rain)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Ann, you look amazing in these pictures! I love you so much. And miss you too! You look like you're having an incredible time. Yay for Sweden!

Ann sa...

Thank you soo much michelle!! I love you too! Sweden is wonderfull:)