lördag 4 oktober 2008

Grekiskt Paj

Yay for me learning to cook:) Maybe I'll be able to cook something eatable for my family by the time I get home! This Greek pie was made in my cooking class by me and another girl named Kristin. I thought it was really pretty, so I thought I would go ahead and take a pretty picture of it...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Today I got to take a psychology test, where I thought I would be able to understand, but when she whipped out the 10 page packet I froze!

After the test though, I got totally served on USA and the rest of the world by Eric and Gustaf. They taught me more about the world than what I have learned since I've gotten here it feels like:) I didn't exactly feel very smart I must say...

Now its the weekend and I just had a movie night here at home...It became more of movie/game night. It was alot of fun. We started off the night with the end of the amazing Camp Rock and then ended up watching 21 and following the final movie of the night we played some, kind of like truth or dare but with cards and swedish. Oh and two of my friends, Klara and Christofer, got their drivers licencses today(may I remind you that they have been 18 for quite some time now).




Inga kommentarer: