torsdag 2 oktober 2008

The Sun Came Out for a Little While

My plan for today was to work out, but I ended up not getting that far. I had Physics this morning for 2 hours and a little break for Fika:) I got to leave early from class to walk into town to have a lunch with Rotary, my sponsors. The food was great, it was just hard to eat after the kids in my class brought such good sweets right before I left for the lunch... An exchange student student just came back from Japan and held a speech of her adventure there.
After I came back from the meeting I came back to school in time to have math class, where we got back the math tests we had just finished. The most points possible were 28 and I received a 4. I know impressive:) In Texas we use A, B, C, and F, while here they use MVG, VG, G, and IG(IG being the worst). I got a G-. I was exhausted, so I thought I would go ahead and take a nap, but I ended up falling asleep instead. I was so tired!!

Inga kommentarer: