söndag 12 oktober 2008

YAY for Shopping! I mean...discovering Stockholm:)

I got to go Stockholm for the first time ever in my entire life and it was AWESOME!!! (Well, I have been to there, I was just young and barely remember, so it doesn't exactly count) It's soo pretty and I can't wait to be able to go again. Being so close to Stockholm already its easy, just take the train and your their in less than 2 hours. This morning after breakfast I met two guys from Canada, David and Paul, who are here as tourists, and they thought same thing. They had just been in Oslo and are going to leave soon to go to Copenhagen. Yesterday was hsm, dinner at a really nice restarant, and trying to sleep. Sleeping was hard with all the people partying outside our hotel. And this morning was rushing to shop as much as possible before we had to leave. We ended up making it back to Linköping in record time, since Ulla had tennis at 4 and we left at 2:15. She was only late by just a few minutes. Impressive driving I must say:)


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

yes, unfortunately. :(