lördag 15 november 2008

Popcorn&SwedishCandy

Yesterday I ended up only having psychology, where we got to learn of gross techniques to get rid of mental illnesses from the 40's. The funny thing about this was that we saw the same movie I saw when I was in psychology las year, when I was going to SCS. Weird!!! We got to learn about phobias and OCD too. Well after the "long" day at school me, Lovisa, Klara, and Jessika, walked into town to have lunch and go some shopping. *Funny story: Jessika was explaining how Klara, Lovisa, and Einstein were born late. Then I asked who Einstein was. At the exact same second all three of them looked at me w/ the exact same stare. Then I felt stupid, I thought there was someone in our class nicknamed Einstein or something. Didn't exactly feel awesome when they were actually talking about the Genius Einstein:)* Oh well..like goes on and I learn from my mistakes;) Last night I ended up having some friends over for Idol 2008 and Sex and the City. It's always nice to take a break from a long week...Today I'm feeling its another good day to be spent on applications...

Inga kommentarer: