söndag 30 november 2008

Saturday!!

I caught up with Nathalie one of my oldest friends Saturday moring to hang out. We ended up going to Pelle Svanslös a play she was going to work at. It was only an hour long play played by 10 to 16 year old actors and actressess. Pelle Svanslös(meaning=Pelle Has No Tail) is pretty much another version of the ugly duckling but with cats instead. It was soo cute!! Theo's(alfalfa's) little brother played Pelle.
We walked back through town afterwards to find something for me to wear for Lovisa's B-Day party, But could never find anything. Nathalie ended up saving my night by letting me borrow something she had that was SUPERCUTE!
I ended up getting home at 4:40, where I was supposed to meet Nina in exactly an hour, and i was no where near close to be done. That's awesome. Anders and Ulla got to watch me run through the house trying to get ready as fast as humanly possible!

Inga kommentarer: