fredag 21 november 2008

Babysitting:)

Thursday night, last night, while Ulla and Anders(my host parents) were at the opera, I had the great plessure of babysitting Calle(my cousin). It was fun:) Me and Calle got presents from Ulla and Anders. Calle got some candy & pokemon stuff, and I got the BEST thing ever..kind of.. I got a bus card!! I'm soo excited. I was thinking about using it for today, but I didn't have the guts. I'm a little scared...Well after a movie and decorating for Calles Halloween party for tonight, it was time for him to go to bed. Klara came over to work on a psychology project we have and when we finished she ended up helping to decorate. It made me really miss halloween in texas. Before Calle went to bed..him and Klara teamed up to freak me out, by tossing spiders at me..so not cool!!

Inga kommentarer: