söndag 23 november 2008

My Wonderful Exhausting Stressful Weekend

This weekend, well since Friday, has definitely been a little of everything. Friday was the Häfvet thing, Saturday was a movie/game night, and today was taking a break for the rest of the week.Häfvet was different, fun, but different. The night started by going to Lovisa's house/room...I don't really want to say it, but I'm thinking hanging out at Lovisas house might of been a little bit more fun than going to Maxim(the club). It was freezing and on the way home it actually started snowing a little bit, not so fun when you only have a pair of tights on...

Last night was exactly what I needed after the night out. Just hanging out at a friends house:) Ice cream, game(charades but with only words), and the movie Hitch. When I got home YouTube live was on, who knew soo many different kinds of talents were/are hiding on youtube?

Inga kommentarer: