måndag 24 november 2008

A Day of Snow in Linköping!!

Some quick pts. of the day:
  • I looked outside to see that there was snow and more snow falling down.

  • I took the for the first time ever!!!......I took the bus all by myself...yay.. You have to slide a card t be able to go on the bus( I put it in wrong twice). I got off at the wrong stop and ended up walking a distance to school;) I just got to nervous. The button your supposed to push to get off the bus looked to scary to me. Other than that it went quite well:) I had Chemistry and Physics today.

  • Got tickets for hockey game tomorrow: Linköping vs. Modo.

  • Still snowing.
  • I took the bus home w/ the company of Alex & Viktoria. fun. fun.
  • Still snowing.
  • Cleaned my room...finally... from some help of Allison while getting into the Christmas spirit by listening to Christmas music on the radio:)

Inga kommentarer: