fredag 21 november 2008

Is it Frost or Snow?

This morning I lost track of time. As usual.. I couldn't stop pressing the snooze button:) As I finally rushed out the door ready to leave. This is what I saw....

...Snow/Frost!!!

I got excited today telling people that there was snow outside...some said back yay, and some responded w/ it not snow it frost! I personally like to call it snow:) Today at school i got to make my mini speech in psychology. It was kind of fun... I definitely felt that I could of done better, but my group thought it went well. *Funny* thing happened today that I think most likely could only happen in Sweden. At the end of the day I was sitting in the hallway with some friends and all of a sudden a guy come into the hallway with an accordion and starts playing for some of his friends...I'm quite sure that most likely would not happen at Southwest Christian School.

Actually at this very moment its snowing outside my window!!!

Tonight is Katedral vs. Berzelius Skolan to see who can drink the most! The craziest thing about this competition isn't the fact that it's high school students seeing who can kill the most brain cells, but the fact that the money made from tonight is going to the schools...meaning that the schools know about this event! In Texas this would be treated very differently I believe...

Inga kommentarer: