fredag 7 november 2008

I'm Back

10 days in paradise! I've just got back from Las Palmas Wednesday. It took a while, but we made it:) We ended up missing our flight Tuesday morning from Las Palmas to Madrid. Thats where it all started. We got to Madrid later than we had planned and ended up having to have dinner, where I thought I ordered calamari. It turned out to be small squids thrown on a plate. And it looked just as gross as it sounds! Since that night I haven't been able to eat very well.... Now I'm back in Sweden, and I thought it was freezing a month ago, now by the time I get home, after riding bike, I can't feel my legs. It took alot of talking to, to even make me think about riding my bike to school.


What did I do there? Well have the time I was sick, not so fun. The trip was spent to relax and have some sun before we get shocked by all the cold. Now I have a tan and I'm cold:) Awesome.

Inga kommentarer: