onsdag 19 november 2008

Studiedag

In Sweden schools have something called studiedag, when translated means day to study pretty much. School is cancelled is cancelled for all high school students. There scattered through out the year, and now Katedralskolan has been lucky enough to have to of them this week:) Yesterday and today. I went to Klaras house yesterday to work a bipolar project thats due Friday.
It turns out that there is going to be Chris Brown concert in the end of Janurary, that I'm totally hoping I'll be able to go to...
-----The "I Hate Spiders Story"- So my cousins having a Halloween party on Friday and well they've started to take out all the decorations. He ended up finding a huge disgusting spider!!! He thought it was funny when he came in my room and started throwing it at me, until I started crying....Well the next happened jus last night when i got home from Klaras house around midnight, so i was ready for bed.. Right when pulled off the blanket to go into bed the spider was hiding there!!!! It took 5 minutes by itself just to take a magazine to hit it out...and that is how you ruin a good night.....

Oh & It Snowed Today!!!!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Happy you found it! Because I actually put it up there for you to see:D (subject: big red balls)