tisdag 2 september 2008

Gossip Girl!

It's back and I'm super excited! Even though I'm in Sweden, where shows don't air until half a year later, there is no way I was going to miss this!
Today was crazy. I started school at 8:10, had class till 12:45ish and had about two hours to do what ever I wanted to before 14:00, so I went shopping with some classmates:) At two was the fun stuff. I went on a fieldtrip with my environment class to a place called Tinnerö. The thing that was really different about this trip though was the fact that we all rode our bikes for about 30-40 min. to the forest where we looked at fungus that grows on trees. YAYA! lol...it wasn't that bad actually, it was suprisingly alot of fun.
Yesterday was a full schedule. I went pretty much straight from school home and then back into town for a Roteract meeting. It was alot of fun though and I'm definitely planning to go back:)
Oh! and by the way it was all on my bike:).....
Until next time,
Ann


Inga kommentarer: