söndag 31 augusti 2008

KRABBA!

So I have been in school for two weeks now, and I'm completely worn out. I have to concentrate ridiculously hard to understand what we're talking about. So far math, swedish, and psychology are going good. Its just physics and chemistry thats hindering me, it's really tough.
Something funny happened actually, I was sitting in class and a girl started talking about how she had been an exchange student in chicago last year. She was talking about prom and graduation, and i just kept saying how much fun it sounded. Her comeback was,"It's never too late to be an exchange student.".......She didn't know i was an exchange student, and had done all of it already:) I think she was a little embaressed afterwards. And to add on to that story, I had my first cooking class friday, and no one knew, or could tell, that i'm an exchange student:/
This week has actually been kind of long. Alot of school, but then there was also nålning to. Wednesday night and Friday night. Wednesday it rained alot and i still had to ride my bike everywhere, so by the time i got home i was drenched. I got to ride my bike a 40 min. distance from where i live. Fun times:)
On Friday our group, for nålning, was so sad that it was our last day, that i think we're going to have it next week to:) Last night i got to go to my friends house to hang out and grill food. I miss those good days in Texas when i got to do that with some of my bestest friends ever. Tomorrow will be the beginning of a new week, we'll see if it's as fun as this week was....
Until next time,
Ann

Inga kommentarer: