måndag 8 september 2008

School, Soccer, and Guitar Players...

So far since nolning ended, school has been filled up with studying pretty much. Well, not me, but everyone else. I'm stuck on applications:) While my classmates learn about magnets and chemical reactions all i can think about is where I want to go to college....

Last week I got to go to my first ever professional girls soccer game. My uncle and I were there for about 5 minutes until we figured out we weren't going to be able to see anything. It was ridiculously over crowded. To take these pictures I stuck my hand above everyones heads. I got excited when ever I could see the ball:)

This weekend was pretty relaxed, it was my first non going out friday in like 4 weeks. Saturday was a party and Sunday was a party, there were both alot of fun, so it kind of made up for the Friday with no party:)

This week is the week I get to play in the big golf tournament with Linköpings hockey league. So I'm nervous and excited all in one. But we'll see how it goes:)

Until next time,

Ann

3 kommentarer:

Theodore sa...

Those pictures are great. It looks like wh're having lots of fun studying and concentrating att the same time! and if your friends wonder who I am. Im the guy in the blu on the picture att the top of this post (and the coolest person ever ofcourse):P!

Theodore sa...

btw. I recognise the guy with the guitar. who is that?

Ann sa...

That kid is Erik Bäckström otherwise known as stahlin. He's in Nina's Nolning klass:)