söndag 21 september 2008

My Almost American Weekend

Yesterday started with me and the girls elite golf team of Linköping had a dinner night at my friends house, Natalie. She was too cute. She cooked dinner for everyone. It ended up becoming a Taco Night. We pretty much talked about golf all night:) We played a cool game kind of like charades, but not, and then we ended the night singing cool songs from when they were kids.
Today me and my family started the day of with my cousin going to work for the first time ever in his entire life at Sagoland(a toy store), did I mention that he's only 7 years old. So while he was working, me and Ulla, my aunt, went shopping and Anders, my uncle, played in a fun little golf tournament. Golf, golf, golf, and some more golf. After we picked up my cousin we went up home to change and then went to the greatest movie ever, WALL-E. Soo Cute!
After the movie, my family invite me to have dinner at a little restaurant in Linköping called Texas Longhorns. It made me kind of proud to be from Texas:) I had nachos and fajitas. Muy Bien. The wall was written on by famous people, people from different countries and quite a few from Texas, so I asked if I could write on the wall......AWESOME!!!

Ann:)

Inga kommentarer: