måndag 29 september 2008

Monday

I started off the day going to cooking class at Anders Ljungstedts Gymanasium, this week we get to make vegetarian food, and then I got to ride my bike over to Katedral to have Chemistry where we had a lab with sourkrowt. yummy... After that we got to have Physics. Today was pretty much preparing for the big test my class is about to have. I got to leave a little early to go to our schools weekly meeting for all the exchange students to just check up on us to see if we're all ok and having fun. I got to leave school at 3:45ish(15.45). Thats when I got to catch up with one of the rotary chairmen to receive money for this month! Yay! I got to go to over to Lillgårds Skolan to pick up my cousin up from school. \/Where I saw this happen(Scary!!)\/

I ended up getting to make dinner for Calle. Ulla didn't come home till around 7:30 and Anders wasn't going to come home until Wednesday??



^Oh and I found this cute picture:)^

Inga kommentarer: