torsdag 25 september 2008

A good day...

Today was actually warm. Amazing, I know :) It also happened to take the great Math Test. It was hard for me, but it also seemed to be hard for my class…But today was going to be fun, other than that awesome situation :) Today I got to go fika w/ one of my good friends, Cici, and another guy from my class, Theo, at Espresso House, but on the way to Cici’s house there was a rainbow on the Scandic hotel in Linköping and I couldn’t help but to stop to take a picture. Oh, and I definitely got to go to the grand opening of Gina Tricot(an amazing store here in Sweden). And out of all places they thought Linköping should have the biggest store in the Nordic countries. I got to speed home to make it in time to have dinner and go to the hockey game tonight. On the way home I thought of how in Texas if I was to be in a hurry home with my car, I would most likely get a ticket or get my license removed, but here if I’m in a hurry, I get to break a sweat. But anyways :) I ended up going to the LHC hockey game, where there were to breaks, both being for broken glass. Twice in one game and ended with a tie(3-3), fantastic! Oh and then I got to meet my mom’s old golf friend, Eva, who she went to America with to go play golf. I haven’t met in years and all of a sudden in the booth right next to me. It was pretty cool:)

Inga kommentarer: