söndag 14 september 2008

Just Another Week...

Just another week, yah right:) Wednesday was crazy. I played a golf tournament with all the sponsors for Linköpings Hockey Club(LHC), where I was pretty one out of 5 girls there. There had to be about 85 there to play in this tournament. I got to play with Jan Hlavac who is the the new hockey star on the team, hes played in NHL.
School on the other hand, I have my first project actually due this week. I'm not that nervous, I'm just hoping that my class will understand what I'm trying to say.
Friday night I got to go catch up with another exchange student from Australia. She couldn't stop talking about how much she loved sweden, and she can already speak fluent swedish. She's been here for 6 months since Australias school year starts in January.
Saturday I went in to town for a Ford Models Search Show thing, because one of the guys in my class made it to the finals. He was amazing and totally thought he was going to win but he didn't...But it was alot of fun though:) Bronte ended up coming over to hang out, and then later that night I went out with some friends to Ågatan. I didn't get go to bed till 3ish.
So now it's a Sunday and I got to go to the theater with my grandmother. I had no idea what to expect, and what I saw I never saw anything like it. It was a play written by Anthony Neilsson, so it was super deep. Until next time,
Ann

Inga kommentarer: