torsdag 9 april 2009

Skärtorsdagen

I'm not quite sure what they call this day,Thursday, in english, but its seems to be a very celebrated day in Sweden. I went into town with Nina where I saw another version of a chrismas tree. A tree with NO leaves, and on almost every end of the branches would hang feathers. You can find it everywhere here in Linköping. It's fun with all these decorations. It makes the holiday more enjoyable:P I really want to show pictures, but the whole computer thing is working out right now:( Tonight my family that I'm living with is about to have everyone(in the family) come over to celbrate easter. FunFun:)
It's been a while since i last updated yet again. I should be getting my computer back again, pictures should be going up when I do.
This week I dont have school again! It's the last break before summer...soo many breaks. This might be my most active week too! I'm really starting to use all of my time wisely before I go home again. Just 3 more months left and I'm back in the state of Texas. It's really wierd to think about it.
Thursday: Easter Party
Friday: Berta from Spain had a party
Saturday: Movie Night with the girls
Sunday: Bal Träning & Movie-> Män Som Hatar Kvinnor...GREAT MOVIE!
Monday-Tuesday: Stockholm
Wednesday: Bal Träning & After Ski Party
Thursday: Celebrate Skärtorsdagen w/ family

2 kommentarer:

Nina sa...

och vi kommer sakna dig massor när du åker hem, även fast du va arg på mig igår.. eller det kändes så iaf!

det har dock varit trevliga dagar med dig och alla andra tjejer nu på senaste <3

Jacob M sa...

When my sister and her (Irish) husband visited here in Sweden over Easter one year my mom asked my brother in law what the day before Easter Friday is called in Ireland/UK. The quick reply was:

- Thursday.

He's something of the joker in that family though. E.g. when he called his mother to tell her that he and my sister expected their first child, he waited until she was all excited about the news then he said: "Mom, what day is it today?". It was April 1st.