torsdag 23 april 2009

A Gr8 Day 2 B in Linköping

Today was really good. It was possible to sit outside and NOT freeze! That itself is awesome. Me and some friends went into to town to just hang out. And it was seriously alot of fun. I got to see Bronte again. I miss her! I barely get to see her anymore... We all bought ice cream, and it seriously was the best 2 choices i've made in a very long time. Passion Fruit & Blood Orange Sorbet A-MAZE-ING!!! I ended up getting a serious red tounge and red lips with it:P
At about 9 o'clock tonight I officially signed up to go on the European Tour. This means I get to go on a once in a life time adventure, but get leave some the greatest friends ever a little early.
Thats what I call seriously BitterSweet!

1 kommentar:

Nina sa...

YOU CANT LEAVE US EARLY!!!! WE WONT SURVIVE :(:(:(