onsdag 15 april 2009

Easter vs. Påsk

HAPPY EASTER!!
Påsk is swedish for easter. So theres really no competition;) I had a great dinner with the family. This past weekend I spend time with friends and family, the perfect balance. I woke up on monday though with everything wrong. My throat, nose, and pretty much every bone in my body hurt. Sick! The fourth time since October!!! And why now! To think on the positive side of things, I gotten enough experience to learn how to take care of myself:P Goal Accomplished... That doesn't mean directly that i can move to a new place and live on my own for a year, maybe a little while;)

Easter in Sweden isn't very different from Easter spent in Texas, maybe instead of a basket to put gifts in, the kids get gifts that the parents or the giver put into large eggs. Heres what I got from my lovelly family:D.......(^the picture above^)

Inga kommentarer: