måndag 30 mars 2009

So it’s almost been entire week since last update! Not so good… Since the last update I have been in Stockholm, I’ve been in school, I’ve been at a rotary lunch with my host mother, and been with some great friends. Oh and worked out twice! YAY! I went to Stockholm and its was most likely one of the longest days I’ve had in a long long time…At least since the day I flew to Sweden(that took a while)… The trip to Stockholm was amazing! We got a little taste of everything(well educationally).
· 8 a.m. leave from school
· 10 a.m. at science museum , where I learned about the evolution of man and homosexual animals? Interesting i must say…
· 11:30 Imax movie about the life under the water- The movie was supposed to have the voices of johnny dept and kate winslet, but for the childrens sake, they were two people from sweden talking over them…
· 2 p.m. went to the swedish government building, only pretty much awesome!
· 4ish had fika in the old town of Stockholm, definitely cute:P
· 6p.m. ran to find dinner before the theater was about to start.
· 6:30 p.m. ate before the play started
· 7 p.m. play started(Charlotte Löwensköld by Selma Lagerlöv)
· 11:00 headed back home(saw twillight with the 20 other trying to watch)
· 1:30 arrived back in Linköping
· 2: a.m. got to sleep 5 hours before school started again


Saturday night I was with some friends and supposedely at around 8ish there was something called earth hour. Kind of awesome. Everyone all over the world was supposed to turn out the lights for an hour. I'm not quite sure if everyone was actually a part of it, but at least we were;)

We had balträning yesterday, and we actually started with the lifts. So much fun!! We haven't gotten it perfect yet, but we will...

Inga kommentarer: