söndag 26 april 2009

Friday was spent celebrating Nina getting her drivers license. It started with driving as much as possible before we had to eat:) I made her drive me to Gamla Linköping("old Linköping"). Random I know:P But sO much fun! We left to go pick up Klara & Vickan, where we drove yet again to buy some greatness to grill in the park. When we were done there, left to go rent a movie, De Vuxna, a french movie, personally, not the greatest movie, but Björn Gustaffson was in it;) The night ended with meeting some friends in town. Great Friday!'

Yesterday was really good. Lunch in the park, Musical at night, mys kväll at Camilla's house, and in town at night to meet Nina.
Today woke up early to go to an early practice for balen with Nina, left to have lunch with Nina, went back to practice where i ran into everyone, and watched them practice. I love watching others practice! We left early to make it in time for the Show with Nina, where I was happily supprised see that another friend Johan was also in the show:)
Fun Fact---If you click on the picture above of Nina in the locker room, you will notice her shirt:P It's funny, b/c she has worn that shirt to school several times now, and no one says anything about it. Where in Texas, if she wore that to my school, it would be a somewhat of a deal. Interesting I know:)

Inga kommentarer: