torsdag 16 april 2009

I went to school today...took a while, but i made it:P I woke up and thought, No Chance, but then got some serious motivation to go after listening to Miley Cyrus-The Climb!! LOVE IT!!! Although I think I might of felt more sick when I got to school.....Kerstin(my school mentor) and Helen(my Rotary mentor) called me today in the same day. The quick way to Stress...not even kidding. It's nice that I got to talk to them, just sad when there both within 2 hours.

I went into town after school with two friends. Now when the suns out and its "warm" I start going through town recognizing almost every other person :) Its really awesome! In texas it would be crazy if you ran into someone outside of school. ...We of course had to buy Bosses Glass, The greatest ice cream in Linköping;)

2 kommentarer:

Michelle sa...

Love you :-)

Cecilia Smith sa...

fina bilder, inte! Men du är fin :)