söndag 15 mars 2009

Sunday
Today was a late practice for the ball training, so it was a relaxed tired morning spent on my final application to University of Arlington, Texas. Should be dont by tomorrow or I hope so;) At practice I was getting a little dizzy with all the spins and that was even before the last dance we practiced which was about 6 minutes long! & now before I go to bed, I'm going to see my second Beck movie..so far so good...
Saturday
Yesterday I met mormor before she left to go to the canary islands for two weeks to spend some time in the sun. I went into town to go some shopping and lunch with Lovisa and Nina, before we had movie night with some friends. Before we cooked watch the movie though, we had to see the finally of the Eurovision contest in Sweden! But announcing the winner of the contest wasn't as exciting...It was an opera song, I dont even think it was in swedish...At least we had the movie to cheer us up or at least we were hoping so:P We watched Kingdom of Heaven. Great movie, but hard to see with so many people. I had a hard time understanding what was happening.


Friday
On friday I got to see my first host family again at a family get together. I've grown ridiculously close to them, I saw my 7 year old "brother" and noticed that he lost his two front teeth! OMG..I seriously was on the verge of crying. I have no good reason why I would start crying, but he was just soo cute:) Other than that not soo much happened. Oh, well I had photography.fun.fun.

Inga kommentarer: