torsdag 12 mars 2009

Drömtårta & Muffins!


I think I might really be going crazy, now I'm starting to actually forget things! a little scary... Today not to much has happened, I had school, where I recieved a new assignment for my religion class. I have to right a 1½ to 2 pg. on my pt. of view if i was a 70 yr. old woman living a Jewish life. Definitely an interesting assignment. For physics today, a friend forgot to bring fika, so i stood up("offered") to go into town and buy some goodies for the class:) There was no way we were going to miss fika:P I walked into town after school to find this sign-->, Hannah Montana the new season is finally coming to Sweden;) Just an example of how long it takes to air here...Tonight my host mom(Ann) and I saw the movie The Illusionist, AMAZING movie!!

Sad News: I dont know to much about it, but a shooting at a high school kind of similiar to the Columbine shooting happened yesterday in Germany where 16 people were killed, including the shooter himself(he was only 17 years old)...I just thought this is kind of important. It doesn't just happen in the U.S..

Inga kommentarer: