söndag 8 mars 2009

I'm Exhausted!

So I'm thinking I'm about to really get nervous!! I'm only going to be here 4 more months and its scary. I just saw the episode of when Whitney leaves Lauren to go to the city and they say there farewells...I can't believe I have to do that again. Its going to be soo hard!!!

Wednesday- School and Dinner at Charlottes stable
Thursday- School and Dinner with the girls(Vickan's farewell dinner, she's leaving for Thailand for 3 weeks!)
Friday-Only photography class at school:) work out(where i actually fell and hurt my foot), and later went to friends house where we danced for 3 and a half hours straight(don't ask how, i don't actally know myself)
Saturday- *Shopping* Dinner with Camilla, Nina, and Lina

Sunday- After a fun night bal träning in the morning and afterwards for the rest of the day, relax and sleep:) busybusy
P.S. It was warm today, it was +2 degrees celcius!

If theres any questions about my year in Sweden, you can leave a comment and ask:P

Inga kommentarer: