torsdag 14 augusti 2008

Meatloaf

So I definitely went to the Meatloaf concert two nights ago. My family gave me two tickets, so i brought one of my oldest friends from Linköping, Natalie, to go with me. The lead singer was a tad bit different, I think he was trying to live in the 80's again. Even though it wasn't really my type of music, it was actually alot of fun:)

Some other things that have happened; the night before the concert I was up with Anders and Ulla, and randomly Ulla looks weird and just that your going to flip out. There was a little mouse inside the house. So for about an hour we worked on trying to get the mouse out of the house.
The same day as the concert I ended up going with Natalie to the golf course and practicing with the girls "elite" team. So now every Tuesday and Thursday at 5 P.M. I get to practice with the team. I'm suprisingly excited to be on the team.
Last night Natalie came over and we made a rasberry pie, all from scratch. We even made the vanilla sauce:) It was hard not to eat it all.

Until next time,

Ann

Inga kommentarer: