söndag 24 augusti 2008

Just Another Sunday

Today was a race against time almost. We got up early enough to go out to my family's beach house by 11 in the morning. We planned to go out there to meet my family's friends and play some tennis. I met a guy who's actually planning to go on a full ride scholarship to a university in washington. He was amazing, and I got to learn that my aunt is really good too.

By that time we it was 2:45 and we were supposed to be at my cousins school at 3:00. We were running late to make it to my cousins thing, to clean the school campus. Right after that we went to Nathalies play shes in, LasseMayas DetektivByrå, which was at 4:00. During this whole time my cousin was with a feber, and still wanted to see his aunts new dog, that was adorable. We ended up not coming home till around 7:30ish. Now school starts tomorrow at 10:40, I just hope I get enough time to re-energize:)

Until next time,

Ann

1 kommentar:

Theodore sa...

HEY! you forgot te mention that you met me, and that my brother is also in the play. Did you enjoy it? haha it's funny that you go in my class and ,my brother and your natalie is in the same play.. they just dont know it (sly face)