söndag 17 augusti 2008

Star Wars

Today was my "brothers" friends 7 year old birthday party with a Star Wars theme, so I got to hang along. I was really impressed with how much work they were able to put into the party. While the adults were out on the patio eating a late lunch, babysitters and the older kids were taking care of all the other younger children. The food that we got to eat melted in my mouth. Right after we ate the kids got to fight Darth Vader for amazing presents. Pretty much legos:)


Last night we went to an annual reunion with my families good friends. We went to there friends house, which laid right next to the lake and ate dinner. The way the moon later that night hit the lake was priceless. It almost took my breath away. I was able to meet a bunch of new people my age, so it was a way for me to pretty much just socialize.

Oh and i bought some new clothes today, super exciting:)

Until next time,

Ann

Inga kommentarer: