torsdag 11 december 2008

TUESDAY!

Tuesday was crazy. I barely got to be at home! I left early in the morning to get to school by 8:10 where we had math, and had three two more classes that day, before the last class and the second to last class i had entire 3 hours to waste. Fun stuff:) I had a three hours class as the last class of the day, but my day was not done there. I got to stay to go to the meeting where people that want to dance could find a date. Well it didn't go so well. The commitee that was supposed to be there never ended up coming. I ended up rushing home to be able to get to klaras house so that i could meet her on time to work out with her. OMG! My body was is still in pain and its Thursday. It was definitely the most fun workout I have ever been on! It was great music and dancing:) Two of my favorite things;)

Inga kommentarer: